- The Stars: Fourteen senior designers from Western Technical College – Located in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- Winning designers are featured within the final kitchen renovation design!
- AGA Marvel–Selected as top luxury appliance brand for the winning design.
Other chosen vendors include:
- AGA Marvel – Luxury Appliances
- American Range – Professional ranges
- Architectural Antiques – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Vatland Custom Carpentry-Caledonia, MN
- Easy Heat – Warm Tiles® – Flooring (Dining, Kitchen, bathroom, hallway)
- New Mediterranea brand porcelain glazed tiles (Sandlewood – Driftwood) – purchased from ReStore Habitat and will help fund a new furnace for a Habitat for Humanity house being built in Mauston, Wisconsin.
- P & T Electric, Inc., La Crescent, MN
- Interstate Roofing (Earth Berm Roof Renovation)
THE CHALLENGE: Kitchen Renovation
Design style: Old-world blended with modern industrial/commercial
Multiple awards for: Best Theme, Most “Green,” Best Use of Dining Space, etc.
Additional Projects Include: Earth-home complete restoration and expansion/addition; Earth berm roof renovation; Wood-burning fireplace and granite/marble surround; Premium decks with custom-designed sun-shade; Historic-focused finish carpentry with re-claimed wood combined with new, replicated wood trim; Custom tile-setting with in-floor heating systems.